Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Mammoth Mountain Open?
Yes. Please visit their website for additional Information. Mammoth Mountain
- How do I get a lift ticket?
Please call 800-MAMMOTH and visit their website for ticket information (link above)
- Can we dine inside?
Dining is allowed inside. Outdoor and take-out is available throughout town.
- Do you have roll-away beds or cribs?
We do not offer roll-away beds or cribs. Occupancy for a room with a king bed is two people max, with two beds, is four people max.
- What is the hotel cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is : $35 cancellation fee prior to 7 days of arrival, within 7 days of arrival it is the first-night deposit. Day of cancellation is a fee of the full reserved stay. If you need to cancel, we suggest moving your dates to a later date at no fee (with exception to price difference of room).
- Do you allow pets?
We allow dogs at $40 per night, per dog pet fee. No more than two dogs per room, please. If you do not register them at the front desk, there is an additional fee.
- Is there a resort fee?
There is a $25 nightly resort fee per room.
- Please check road conditions prior to coming to see especially if you are trying to travel to Yosemite National Park (reservations required) or during Winter months if there are any chain restrictions.
- Refunds will no be issued for closed roads (Tioga Pass Hwy 120) Please check the road conditions/routes prior to your stay as some roads are seasonally closed and there are alternative routes.
- Our large Outdoor Spa is open to relax after a day on the slopes (currently closed for renovations).